♔ Pairing List // Lista de Parejas

20:35:00 Roxana Poxana 0 Comments




○ Here you'll find the list of pairings I (will attempt to) write about. This does not contain any links. 
   Click:

         • To Request
         • To See the FAQ Page
         • To See the Drabbles Tagged by Pairing 

○ Aquí encontrarás la lista de las parejas que escribo (o intento, al menos). Aquí no hay ningún link.
   Haz click:

          • Para pedir
          • Para ver las FAQs
          • Para ver los Drabbles etiquetados por pareja


Pairings;

○ K- Pop:

       ◘ Super Junior:

              • HyukJae & DongHae
              • HyukJae & EunHyuk
              • Han Geng & HeeChul
              • JongWoon & RyeoWook
              • KyuHyun & DongHae
              • KyuHyun & HeeChul
              • KyuHyun & HyukJae
              • SiWon & KyuHyun
              
       ◘ DBSK:
              • YunHo & ChangMin
              • YunHo & JaeJoong

       ◘ H.O.T:

              • WooHyuk & SeungHo 

       ◘ SNSD: 

             • SooYoung & SoonKyu

       ◘ VIXX:
            
              • Literally all of them (and OT3, 4, 5 & 6)
               Taekwoon & Hakyeon (main OTP)

       ◘ Crossover:

              • ChangMin & KyuHyun
              • KyuHyun & Jessica
              • KyuHyun & SooYoung
              • YunHo & BoA
              • YunHo & DongHae

○ Occidental RPF:

        • Tom Kaulitz & Bill Kaulitz
        • Gale Harold &  Randy Harrison
                     {Never written about them before. I'll try not to disappoint.}

○ Series:

        ◘ Supernatural:

              • Dean Winchester & Castiel Novak
              • Dean Winchester & Sam Winchester
              • Gabriel & Sam Winchester
                        {Never written about them before. I'll try not to disappoint.}
              • Lucifer & Sam Winchester
                       {Angst only.}

        ◘ Random Het: 
              • Barney Stinson & Robin Scherbatsky
                       {Never written about them before. I'll try not to disappoint.}
              • Sheldon Cooper & Amy Farrah Fowler
                       {Never written about them before. I'll try not to disappoint.}

        ◘ Random Slash:
             
             • Brian Kinney & Justin Taylor 
             • Delphine Cormier/Cosima Niehaus
                       {AUs mostly. I mean, it's a drabble, I'm not getting into OB awesomeness}
             • Hannibal Lecter & Will Graham 
                       {So unsure about this one. Love them. Don't know if I can do them. I'll try!}
             • John Watson & Sherlock Holmes
                       {Ufff... I'll try, try, try...}
            
○ Movies:

          ◘ Harry Potter:
               -{Considered 'movie' because I have the actors in mind, and... yeah}-

             • Draco Malfoy & Harry Potter
             • Draco Malfoy & Hermione Granger

          ◘ Crossover:
          
             • Nigel {Charlie Countryman} & Adam Raki
  
Disclaimer;


{Of course I won't kill you maybe. All I mean is that this is what I ship (and write about, because I ship a lot of other ʃɑɪt I don't write about) and if you don't like a Pairing you don't need to read/request about them, but you also don't need to insult them or me. Thx.}



             

0 ♥: